I know, I know it's been a while! For your entertainment here are some pictures from my wedding taken by my first roommate Stephanie Goms! April 26th was such a wonderful day! Everything turned out so great. The temple ceremony was lovely, the luncheon was delicious and the reception turned out just perfect thanks to my sister and mom. :)There were so many people who helped out, including friends, family and ward members.
| The room :) |
| Ice cream bar/ BYU mint brownies |
![]() |
| I have to explain this... I am pretty sure I was embarrassed that everyone was watching me, because we were about to cut the cake. |
| My Lovely flowers! :) |
| Candy Buffet/ wedding favors |













3 comments:
Great choice of Pictures. I love you!!!!
Aww, so cute. =) I'm so happy for you! The reception was great (especially the sundae bar), but how did I somehow manage to not be in any of the pictures except the family one?
...skill I guess.
Happy married life!
Katrina! Cute pictures! I like your cake and your ice cream bar! That is super cool! I wish you the best! :)
~Elina!
Post a Comment