Life has been pretty busy the last few months! But the most exciting news is that I am engaged! yay! So here is the story and some pictures.
Ever since I was very little, I have always liked checking my mail and I check it everyday. So Wednesday, my sister came home and was asking about some magazine she
was wondering if she had received in the mail. She asked if I had
checked it yet. I told her no and said she could check it if she wanted
and I kept doing what I was doing. She asked if I wanted to go with her
and I said that my hair was wet and didn't want to move, but she could
really go get it if she wanted to. After much coaxing on her part, she
finally convinced me to go check it with her. So I open the mailbox and
there was a silver flat package. I thought that it was my diploma,
because I have been waiting for it to come in the mail. (side note: which I received 2 days later!) But upon further
inspection I noticed that it didn't have my address and hadn't been
though the mail. I also noticed that it had my name written in familiar
handwriting... Well I went back inside and opened it and found a book.
Troy made a book with story of us. The 2nd to last page was a note
saying that the was a man waiting for me outside who wanted to ask me a
special question. And to get ready, to take as much time as needed and
meet him outside. So I got ready and met him outside. He had some
flowers for me. (Tulips, which are my favorite). So I took them inside.
Then we drove to SLC. Where we ate dinner at The Roof at the top of the
Joseph Smith Building. It was really yummy. We left and we walked out to
this outlook area, where you can see the lights of Salt Lake. And then
he asked me. :)
Pink sapphire! :) It makes me happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I am so pleased for you two. Welcome, Troy, to our family.
Oh my goodness! Katrina I cannot stop smiling! This is so happy :) I remember that day when I met him in the MTC, and then you and I talked about everything over Zupas! Wow, so long ago! I am so happy everything worked out!!!
awwww. awwwww. awwww. ^_^
You are so cute, my sister! I'm looking forward to the wedding!
Post a Comment