Thursday, October 18, 2012

FHE Fun

So one Monday night Troy and I ventured around town taking pictures of letters on signs to spell our names.

At one of the stores, someone came out and asked us if we needed help with something. We said, "uh no... we are just doing a scavenger hunt." So awkward...

To make things even more exciting, we did this activity in our week-long rental van.AKA the "swagger wagon" as some friends in our ward put it. (Our car was being fixed at the time, and so our insurance gave us a rental van to use.)

Troy's name is shorter, hence the reason his spells "Troy Joe." I then put them all together on my computer. See if you recognize any of these letters. (Hint: look for a cafe rio letter, one from leatherby's, applebees, joanns, and dollar tree.)





2 comments:

Troy said...

That was a fun day!!! I thouroughly enjoyed it!!!

KnightKamia said...

Haha, that's pretty funny that they came out and asked you if you needed something. Maybe they thought you were taking pictures of the building like for Troy's work. =)Does he still have that job?