| This is a cake that we made for Tricia. She made Student Council this year! |
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Staying Busy, Feeling Tired
My life has been so busy for the last little while! Student teaching is going really well so far. Each day gets better and better, because I learn more and more each day. Teaching is kind of hard sometimes, but I am getting better. I was kind of discouraged at the beginning, but yesterday was really fun! We went over lab equipment and since it was a review, we had a little competition. There were two teams and they had to race to see who could write the name of the piece of equipment first. So overall it was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I am glad to hear things are moving in an upward direction. You are awesome keep up the good work.
Post a Comment