Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Recent Happenings in My Life

I have been so busy! I am almost done with my student teaching! (I finish next Tuesday, just before Thanksgiving!) I can hardly believe I am almost done. I am excited, yet sad. I am going to miss my students and their personalities, even though some classes have been hard. I am grateful for this experience. I definitely had the best student teaching experience for me!

Also, the store I have worked at during my college experience recently got bought out by a different store and is now called Kent's. It was a sad day for me. So life has been changing once again, but am grateful for the experiences I have had. I am so grateful for an education. If I had to give any advice to someone, I would tell them to get as much education as possible! I have heard so many people say that it is important, but I now know for myself, that it is VERY important.


All of the Macey's stuff I have accumulated throughout the time I have been there!

On a fun note, 11.11.11 at 11:11 my friends and I took this picture!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Wow! Now that student teaching is over what do you have to do to finish up before graduating?