Monday, July 11, 2011

News!

It has been so long since I have updated, but this semester has been the craziest semesters thus far! But I only have less than two weeks left! Then I will be done at BYU-Idaho. It is weird for me to think that I will be done at this school in a few short weeks, but I think it will be good for me to have a change. I have been doing school since I was five and now I am going to going off and teaching school myself! This thought is scary for me, but I have been prepared to do what I am going to do.

I finally got my student teaching placement! I am so excited! I'll be at Bountiful Jr. High! Which I am excited about! I get to teach in my major and minor areas, which means I get to teach Earth science and help out with the yearbook class! I am super excited! I am nervous too, but it is an exciting time of life. Everything with a fresh start. :)

2 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! You will be such a great teacher :)

kimberly said...

Wow what a wonderful accomplishment. I am so proud of you. Bountiful Jr will be lucky to have you. :)