When life gets hard I am reminded that it is all worth it. :)
I am so grateful for this months Ensign. There were several articles that stuck out to me, particularly "Hold on a little Longer" By President Uchtdorf, and "The Best is Yet to Be" By Jeffery R. Holland.
At the end of President Uchtdorf's article there is a sub-heading entitled "You Can Hold On." He says, "You can do this! You are part of a special generation. You were prepared and preserved to live at this important time in the existence of our beautiful planet earth. You have a celestial pedigree and therefore have all the necessary talents to make your life an eternal success story."
I love how he says, "You can do this!" If we trust in the Lord and follow His plan we can have so much happiness. I am grateful I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Oh what a great blessing this is to me.
I also loved Jeffery R. Holland's talk. It spoke to me and created some new thought pattern's for me. I liked the analogy to Lot's wife, and that we cannot long for the past, we must look towards the future with the hope of how great it will be if we are on the right path.
Jeffery R. Holland said, "Keep your eyes on your dreams, however distant and far away. Live to see the miracles of repentance and forgiveness, of trust and divine love that will transform your life today, tomorrow, and forever. That is a New Year’s resolution I ask you to keep."
What a great magazine and wonderful inspired articles. I am grateful for the Lord's Prophets and apostles, who through inspiration, help me remember the things that I know to be true, especially in times of need. I am truly grateful for all the blessings this gospel brings into my life each and every day. And one day I hope I can share all I have learned with the people who need my help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
How wonderful to see you grasping on to these profound insights. You are amazing! Keep up the great work.
You're awesome, Katrina!!!
thank you for writing about this! I loved what Uchdorf said- so powerful and simple. You're such a strong women! I'm so glad your so happy!
I am grateful for your deepening understanding and appreciation for the Gospel.
I like you :)
Thanks for being so amazing.
We are so blessed to have living prophets, aren't we? It is so comforting to know God is at the helm, and that He is guiding us through these good men.
Post a Comment