Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home again, Home again, jig a de jig...

Well I'm home once again. While I will miss BYU-I, but I love being home! I love my job and I especially love being with my family!

Christmas was good! I love seeing my cousins and everyone just happy. I worked Christmas Eve, but it was fun. Everyone was happy and I love the people I work with! They make it so much better! Christmas is just a happy time of the year! I love holidays! They are the funnest times of the year!

I am so grateful for the many things I have been blessed with. I have been able to keep my job; work has been so nice to me. There are so many people who have reached out and been nice to me when they didn't necessarily have to. I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many nice and caring people. I just hope I can return the niceness I have felt from others, and give it to the people in need of a cheering moment. :)

2 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I LOVE the holidays too! So did you fool Santa into thinking you were a good girl this year?? JK JK!

kimberly said...

It was great to see you. I hope the rest of the holidays are great for you and your family!