Valentine's Day is just around the corner... well kind of. Every year Valentine's Day starts selling its stuff right when the Year begins. Working at Macey's I see many types of food. At work there are big bins of seasonal bulk candy. This year they had these little candy chocolate covered cherry ju ju hearts. One day I decided to try them, and I really liked them! :) I like them better than the Cinnamon Ju Ju hearts... my mom would beg to differ :)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
New Discovery... :)
Valentine's Day is just around the corner... well kind of. Every year Valentine's Day starts selling its stuff right when the Year begins. Working at Macey's I see many types of food. At work there are big bins of seasonal bulk candy. This year they had these little candy chocolate covered cherry ju ju hearts. One day I decided to try them, and I really liked them! :) I like them better than the Cinnamon Ju Ju hearts... my mom would beg to differ :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
cutest picture EVER! And guess what! Will you be MY Valentine?!?!
You are right--cinnamon ones are better. But the chocolate ones are probably more photogenic.
I think chocolate covered cinnamon ones would be my favorite but those look fabulous too.
Post a Comment