Thursday, October 01, 2009

Haven't posted in SOOO long!

I decided to write today. I haven't posted anything on here for over a month! I know crazy! But life is going pretty well. Since back at school for the semester, I have felt every emotion possible! Life is just crazy right now! The beginning of the semester I had all new roomates, again, a different ward, lots of classes, and life being different because my really good friend left on a mission. It's getting better, but still stressful. I have so much homework, because I am taking 16 credits right now! AHHHHH! I don't know what I was thinking.... I like my classes, but feel like I can't manage to do everything by myself. I just really want to succeed in school, but I am having a hard time keeping up on things this semester. I get easily distracted, and then frustrated that I got distracted. It's just not been the best semester homework wise. My roommates are great and such good people! When among the hard times I am always blessed. I know that I can't do everything in life by myself, because I am not perfect. I require immense help from the Lord. I couldn't do this semester on my own. I am making it through though, with much help.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Dear Katrina,

I love you. You are amazing.
The end.

Unknown said...

your posts are always so faithful and optimistic. thank you for your example. :)

kimberly said...

I feel for you caring a heavy load can really be overwhelming at times. I am glad you have such a positive attitude though. Sure love ya!

Courtney Ann said...

Katrina I love you! We really need to get together sometime really SOON!!!

Emilie said...

I hope you are doing great and that your classes are feeling better too, Katrina! I enjoyed getting a little peak into your life today - thanks.