A little over a week ago I was helping a girl at work. She looked SO familiar! She handed me her check and I saw the name and realized where I knew her from. I had worked with her at Wendy's two summers ago! I will call her Em. I asked Em what she was up to, and she told me that she had just had a baby, and was taking care of him. Then yesterday I was a the single's ward and saw this girl, I call her Laura, sitting a few row up from me. I knew her from Wendy's too! I went up to Laura and talked to her and she said she was going to school to become a nurse.
What was weird was that summer I worked at Wendy's Em told me all about girl's camp and trek, and how much she enjoyed church. Then when I saw her next she had just had a baby. Laura on the other hand, told me about her parties and things she did on the weekend. Two years later she is at church. It was just funny to see how much people can change in such a short amount of time. These experiences showed to me that I need to make good decisions and that people can change for the better. I also learned be nice to everyone, because in life we run into people all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Isn't it fun to reconnect with people and get glimpses of the progress we are making in life.
Every choice matters, doesn't it!
Post a Comment