I really haven't posted anything for a while... I haven't had too much going on in my life, just work and such.
*Happy news!* I got good grades! yay! I got a B in my Chemistry class! Now I know for some people that would not be a good grade, but I am happy, because that class took up so much of my life last semester! I didn't think I was going to be able to make it through that class, and thought I would fail, but I didn't!
I've been thinking a lot about life lately. Even though there are SO many ups and downs in life everything ALWAYS seems to work itself out for the best. And even though I get frustrated, I have no need to. Because if I am headed in the right direction, then every thing I am worried about works out, even better than I expected!
So why should we be sad? Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us and want us to be happy. He is constantly blessing us and I know He blesses me more than I know. When I am discouraged it is because I have lost sight of the big picture. That is what the adversary wants. The adversary is trying to hard to get to everyone, me included. And I won't give in! I can't give in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so true!!! Someone once gave me a book that said this "In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is so be enjoyed, not just endured". So we should all be happy for all of the things we have been blessed with. Its hard to see an eternal perspective when your are sad or mad.
Congratulations on the grades, Katrina! Also, it takes some maturity to enjoy wherever we are, I think. :) It feels good to just be happy though and take life as it comes - I need to try to do that better.
Post a Comment