Thursday, October 22, 2009
So much has happened in a week!!!!
This past week and since last time I posted so much has happened! I have been meaning to write, but have been crazy busy! Last Tuesday Elder Dallin H. Oaks came and spoke to BYU-I and gave a powerful talk, that even made headlines of newspapers. On Thursday I went with my geology class on a trip to the Arches and the Grand Canyon. I learned so much! I also gained a new apprecaited for this beautiful world created for us to live on. :)
These are my roommates! We made caramel apples! It was so fun!
This is me near the bottom of the grand canyon! We hiked over 10 miles that day! 5 of those miles were UP the Grand canyon! I thought I was going to die! Fortunately I survived! :)
Here is the Beautiful Grand Canyon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
wow! what geology class are you in? Mine, all we did was hike R mountain! Lol. Cool you got to go to the grand canyon!
sounds like you had such a fun week! we REALLY need to get together soon...i miss your face :(
What a great achievement to hike to the bottom and back. I would love to get to do that. Actually I think I would like to hike down and ride a donkey back up. I wonder if they let you do that. :)
What an adventure - good job!
Post a Comment