Once again I have been slacking off and haven't posted for a little while! So much has gone on. I had my birthday! And there was family camp! Both of which were very fun!
For my birthday my roommates decorated our apartment, made me breakfast, took me to dinner and got an delicious ice cream cake for me! They are some of the nicest roommates ever!
Thursday Heidi came up and spent the night. We got up I took my Chemistry quiz and then we headed south to family camp! 4 and 1/2 hour drive! It was crazy, but didn't seem too long. Family camp was really fun! It was fun to see everyone there, even though I couldn't be there for all of it. And Staci got home from Japan! Yay! It was so good to see her and hear all of her fun stories! By the time last week was over I REALLY didn't want to go back to school. Usually my birthday and family camp don't happen during school for me, so I feel like it is summer vacation, and I don't want to do homework. But being the good little college student I am (ha ha) I must get off of summer vacation mode and study.







2 comments:
What great roommates! i am glad you had a great b-day.
It was so fun to see you up at family camp! I'm glad you and Heidi made that long, long trip -
Post a Comment