I have been meaning to blog for a while, but with school life has been insane! I made it through midterms fortunately! Yay! I thought I was going to die at the beginning of this week, but I made it through! I had three tests this week! Monday, Tuesday and Thursday! That has been my life for this week! Study, study, study and more study! But life is good, life is happy! :) I realized that even though life is insane sometimes, it is ok. Life never slows down, it keeps going!
So President Eyring spoke at our devotional on Tuesday. It was a highlight of the week. He talked about the miracles of BYU-Idaho and having a temple in Rexburg. His talk made me realize how much secular learning and spiritual learning really are connected. He talked about how the temple is always the same, but the University is constantly making changes. I realized that this applied to life as well. Many things in life will change, but the gospel is constant, and is the same. If we are firmly planted and rooted in the gospel, we can withstand the storms and changes in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm glad the week went well. We are very excited to have you home next weekend!
What a great reminder about the strength and peace the gospel can give us. You are so lucky to be able to take advantage of those devotionals. Good job!
Post a Comment