It's Wednesday. Right in the middle of week of craziness. One week and a day to go.
I can't believe that this semester is almost over! It went by so fast! But I am grateful and sad it's almost over. I still have quite a bit to do but not as much as Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. I had two presentations today, and so much other homework that I have spent every second of those three days doing homework. (ok not every second but A LOT of time) And it's amazing because I can see the end. I still have a lot more to do, as you can see in planner pictured above, but not so much that I want to cry. I am super tired, but I am surviving, thanks to much help.
Today has been quite the interesting day. First of all it's Wednesday, meaning I pretty much have straight classes from 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. There have been so many blessings already today.
I woke up this morning and was running a little behind. I almost left my computer home, but remember it. *blessing #1*(I needed it for one of my presentations. I had a presentation on Saturn. It didn't go so well... Then I had to go to the Library to print a few things.
As I was walking to my education class I realized I had left my flash drive in the Library computer but didn't have time to go back. So I just went to my class. Rewind to last night... I finished my power point on my flash drive and had the thought that I should save it to my computer just in case. *blessing #2* So I got to class and asked my partner if I could put the powerpoint on her flash drive so we could display it on the classroom computer. That presentation went pretty well. And we don't have that class on Friday. *Blessing #3*
I go to my Chemistry class and find out that our lab for the day was cancelled because the program was down due to the updating of all the school's computers this last weekend. *blessing #4* That meant today we would be able to get through the rest of the lecture today, giving us one more day to study for our test this weekend, which would give us more time to study for our final next week. *blessings # 5, 6,and 7*
So now I am sitting here not in lab getting to take a break before my last class. *blessing # 8* And the best part of all, there will be no more Wednesday's like this for the rest of the semester! *Blessing # 9*
So as I have been doing this I have realized that there are so many things that I can be grateful for and that the blessing throughout the day make the bad part of the day not even matter. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that would bless me so much in one single day. It makes me wonder how many blessings and tender mercies there are every day that miss out on simply because I am not paying attention. Also I know the only reason I am making it through this week it because of ALL the help I am receiving from Him. I am glad that I can go to college and get an education, because I have learned SO much this semester that I wouldn't trade for anything. Education is SO important!







3 comments:
I like how your values have developed and come together-- education, learning, faith, work.
Katrina, you are misses amazing!!! I am so glad that you could recognize all of the blessings in your life! Today when I went through the temple, I could feel the love of the savior so strong. I am so glad that he heard my prayer to bless you through the day!
i had a pretty amazing day on wenseday too. i went to the temple with troy and i was blessed to get a new talk assenment
Post a Comment