Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Families

In my scripture study class my teacher decided to teach us the song, "God Gave Us Families" that the primary is learning for their program this year. I love this song! I am so glad that we are being taught it, even at a college level, because family is so important! I LOVE MY FAMILY! :)

Here is the link:

http://www.lds.org/cm/pdf/TheFamilyIsofGodENG.pdf

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Katrina, I love that song! Our primary leaders included it on a CD for all the kids this year. My favorite line is "God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be." I want to get that phrase done in vinyl lettering and put it somewhere really big and nice. (By the way, it was fun to see your comment on my blog, :) )

Angela said...

We love you too! I'm going to learn it too so I can play it for primary next time I'm asked to substitute.