Work work and more work is what I have been doing! But it gives me a chance to earn money for school! Because school doesn't pay for itself! This picture was actually taken on the 4th of July, but it is still the same place I work! I also am taking a few institute classes at the Ogden institute, and am really excited about them! I wish I had them everyday, not just Mondays and Wednesdays. Isn't life great?
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Work work and more work is what I have been doing! But it gives me a chance to earn money for school! Because school doesn't pay for itself! This picture was actually taken on the 4th of July, but it is still the same place I work! I also am taking a few institute classes at the Ogden institute, and am really excited about them! I wish I had them everyday, not just Mondays and Wednesdays. Isn't life great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey I took that picture.
lol i didnt know you had a blog cool!
You are very cute! Good job being so industrious - I am proud of you! :)
Post a Comment