Monday, January 19, 2009

Thinkings...


So I was thinking about family camp the other day and what a great thing it has been in my life. (I was actually going to post the skit my family did this past year, but wasn't sure some people in my family would like that.) But I am really grateful for such a supportive extended family and being able to share such great times! I am not a huge fan of camping. (Why is it that a rock always seems to find it's place right under me??) But I really love and enjoy my family! :) Sunday, monday... happy days.... :)

6 comments:

Troy said...

I like your changes, way cool.

Dad Lewis said...

I like your new entries and picture

Kevin and Steph said...

Oh Katrina, I loved how your family made a monthly newsletter. I was so impressed with that when we were roommates. Hey, when you come back for summer, you should come over! We can bake something like old times. He he. And I love that the picture of you on your blog is the one we took that one fall! Love you girl!

kimberly said...

I am glad you are willing to deal with the rocks and dirt of family camp. It is great to have a united family. I love all the new changes to your blog. That is a really cute picture of you on the top.

Emilie said...

Family camp is pretty fun isn't it? You kind of have to overlook the rocks, and the two-day-old deoderant feel, the greasy hair, and the fear of bears coming into camp . . . :) Your family's skit last year made it all worth it!

Heidi said...

I think it is the same rock every year too... it just loves you ;)