Thursday, August 23, 2007
Summer is coming to a close.
Yay! I only have like a week and a half of working at Wendy's left! My boss is trying so hard to keep me. Ugg no! Lately at work people have been in my personal bubble way TOO much! I don't think I can ever look at Wendy's the same anymore! I used to like it more than McDonalds, but now... McDonalds food sounds better! Oh and did you know that Wendy's has McFlurry like things. They are called twisted frostys! I must say they are my favorite thing to make, whenever I make one it just makes my day! It is so weird because whenever someone says my name I think, "how do they know my name?" Then I remember that I am wearing a name tag. I am only slightly jealous of my friend's new job at Macey's. I have always wanted to work there! My dream job! My school starts so much later than everyone else! I like it, but at the same time, that means being lonesome for a week longer. Yay for school...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Mmm those Mcflurry thingys sound soo good! Wow I can't imagine liking McDonald's better than Wendy's. You must really be ready to stop working there. Do you know what you're going to do in Idaho? You should find a library to work at over there and we could be twins. Katrina! Everyone already knows your name! Who needs name tags?! And with school starting later you should party! You need to load up on spaghetti o's and ice cream! Oh and I appreciate your optimistic enthusiasm for school. You're my hero! Well hope you're doing alright. Ta.
Post a Comment