Thursday, September 20, 2007
Wow!
College life is so crazy! Classes all over the place and tons of homework! It was so fun in my english class the first day of class we went swimming to break down barriers. It was really fun! I hate wearing swimming suits but I didn't mind that day. I feel so old! My roommates are awesome and I am so grateful I got good ones! There are so many things to be grateful for in my life but lately I haven't been so grateful. Right now life is good. I miss all of my friends and family but I talk to them quite a bit so it's all good. The craziest part is up here is that there are so many random people I knew from MV up here and I keep running into them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey Katrina! Holy cow I haven't commented on your blogs forever! Man I need to email you and start face booking too. I'm such a slacker. How are you doing? Did you come home for Thanksgiving? Hope you're having a good time!
Post a Comment