Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A look into the Past

I know I haven't written for awhile, but I don't even know who reads these anymore. It's ok though. It is so weird to think that I am leaving for college in a few weeks! I think about my life and how much it has changed in a year. Hah I get to do it all over again! But seriously, a year ago I was nervous for school to start because I hardly knew anyone, only my cousin. But now I am so happy I moved. I know that is kind of weird to say, but it's true. I have learned so much about myself, become more self-confident, and just learned so many things that I couldn't have learned any other way. I have met some awesome people up here and have had tons of fun with them. I miss everyone down South, and am sad I haven't had the chance to get down there yet. I have learned so much about trials. Even though they are hard in the begginning they are a blessing in the end. Things here have turned out much better than I could have expected. I thought I would just endure the year and then go off to college. I didn't expect to find such good friends. I love my life right now! I am scared to death of the future, but I can look toward it with a hope for the best.

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Katrina you're an inspiration to us all! Scream! College!

Natalie said...

I know, college! Ahhh! I still read your blogs! I miss you, but I'm happy for you and glad that you were able to have that experience. I'm scared out of my mind for college, though. If you can come down before you leave, let me know!