Thursday, June 21, 2007
It's been a while!
Oh wow it has been sometime since I have written. I really don't know if anyone actually reads my blog any more but that is ok. I decided I really don't like summer. Ugg. This week all I do is work, at Wendy's. Yuck! I don't know if I can ever eat there food at the Wendy's I work at. It is really weird, I just don't really don't want to eat their food, because I am there ALOT. Well, at least this week. It is pretty sad, I am counting down the days until I can quit. It is an ok job, just not a great one. I can't believe I am so old. Yet another birthday has passed me by and I still don't feel quite as old as I am. I was just thinking about lovesacs. They are so comfy. K that was random!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yeah summers will never be the same now that we're out of high school huh? But how is Wendy's going now? Hopefully you'll have a different job that you like better next summer. Hey it can't be as boring and monotonous as a library right? Maybe. Are you going to work up in Idaho? Well hope you're doing okay.
Post a Comment