Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"getting old"

I know I really am not old, but sometimes I feel like I am accomplishing things that I didn't think I would ever do in my life. Like graduate from college. Yes, I will be done with my Bachelors degree completely at the end of this year. I will be done with school at BYU-Idaho in July. This place has changed me into a better person. It has helped me see who I truly am. It has brought me closer to the Lord. There have been many ups and downs, but they have been worth it. I love learning, and am excited to have my very own classroom. This semester is going to be great! I have awesome roommates, and I love my classes!

4 comments:

Dad Lewis said...

I never had doubts that you could graduate from college. I have always thought you to be smart, disciplined, motivated, responsible, the perfect combination to complete college and accomplish lots of other good things.
I also like the spiritual refinement that BYU-I has brought to you.

Kevin and Steph said...

Aww I'm so proud of you Katrina! You will be a great teacher!

Courtney Ann said...

Katrina!! I feel so old, too! YUCK!
At least we can grow old together this semester!

kimberly said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is coming up quickly. I am impressed that you have gotten it all done so quickly.