Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh how my life has changed!

Oh wow my life has changed so much in one year! I didn't even see any of the wonderful blessings and tender mercies that came because of moving. I made so many wonderful amazing friends. I would be happy with the one good good friend I made! But I not only got him as my friend I got so many other friends too. Oh but he just makes me so happy and everything like that! I also love my job! It just shows me how much the Lord is looking out for me and how I need to trust in him and know everything is going to work out so much for my good and advantage! I just feel so much gratitude in my heart. It was hard in the beginning but oh so worth it in the end. I shed many tears, but now I am happier, more confident and just a better person!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I miss you too Katrina! We need to have a party!