Thursday, January 10, 2008
Hmmm... It's a big big world out there and I want to scream! Well I dunno, maybe not, but lately I have wanted to say some really mean things. Fortunately for me I have not let them slip. But I did make bread yesterday, that was fun, now if I only had a job. The problem is I don't want a job and I am lazy! But I am excited to see Les Miserables! My high school is doing it this year and I know so many people in it! I think it is really funny that both High schools I go to do the same play the year after I leave! It makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yay for bread and Les Mis!Ahh! I need to get back to emailing you, facebook doesn't work so well for me. What are you mad about? Well good luck with your job search!
Post a Comment