Today I am grateful for a wonderful family. I am grateful for loving wonderful parents who love me and support me in all I do. I am also grateful for their countless advice and listening ear. Even though life is hard sometimes, I know I can count on my family. Being at school I often miss them, but I am grateful through the gospel I can live with them forever. I am grateful for the choice and good example my parents set by getting married in the temple. Through their constant love and all they do and say I know they know the church is true. They live it to the best of their ability and show through example how to live life to the fullest.
I am also grateful for a wonderful extended family. I am grateful for the opportunities to spend and share time with them. I am grateful for the support my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins all show to me. I was truly blessed to be part of the family I am apart of on earth. I have missed many events on the past few years due to being so far away, and I miss them. I miss being with them and seeing everyone's happy face, with open arms. I know they care about me and wish me the best success in my own life. I am grateful to be apart of a noble family circle.
I am grateful also for loving Heavenly Parents who give me the things I need to learn and to grow. I am grateful for the strength, peace and wonderful guidance in my life. I am grateful for the knowledge of this gospel and for the Atonement so I can one day live with my family and future family forever. How wonderful the plan of happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am grateful for my dear cousin Katrina. I love and miss you!
You are very sweet!
Post a Comment