Thursday, June 10, 2010
It's about time!
Yeah so it's been a while since I blogged...well on this blog. I've put up pictures on my photo blog once a week for my class. Here are some pictures from of my roommates :) The 2nd picture I took, edited and added text. Photoshop is so great! Pretty much the only note worthy thing for today is that I got less than 3 hours of sleep because I had to write a 7 page paper!! But I can sleep tomorrow I only have one class! yay!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Dearest Katrina. I wanted to let you know that I do read your blog and I really like looking at your pictures on the other one. You're a pretty decent photographer!! And from what it sounds like from other people your a very good photo tweaker!
Post a Comment