I know I haven't written in a long time. I haven't had a whole lot to say... Sometimes I feel so unsure of so many things. There are so many decisions to make in my life right now. Where I should be what I should be doing, what do I want to do? , what should I be doing? The decision process never seems to end. And sometimes I feel like my feet are stuck in the mud, dragging with no way out.
But I am reminded that I need to have faith. Faith in the future, Faith in today, and ultimately faith in the Lord. Faith and hope knowing that if I stay on the right path , and do what the Lord would have me do I will have success. And when I am unsure of where I am going, the Lord knows where I am going and I need to have faith that everything will work out for the best. And I have learned that when I have plans for myself and then my path changes it ALWAYS works out better than I planned myself. This is what gives me hope for the future: Knowing that the Lord knows best and that He will guide me, that he will lead me along, helping become the best person I can be. And trusting in the Lord and using the Atonement when I feel 'stuck in the mud' because when I am trying my best, He will make up for the rest. Oh how grateful I am for this gospel and the hope it brings into my life, knowing that I can truly become perfected through the Atonement of the Savior. I love the gift of hope, peace and this true gospel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Great incites.
Aren't you glad we have the gospel? We know that things will work out and we'll figure things out eventually... no matter how long "eventually" takes.
well said Katrina!
You are a good girl, Katrina! :)
Post a Comment