A Leprechaun came one morning.... one St. Patrick's Day morning. Leaving candy and footprints ALL over the house! :) I remember when I was little Grandma would have green footprints all over her house and there were gold coins hidden everywhere! It was so fun! I remember this one year we didn't go to her house, and I waited and waited for the Leprechaun to come to our house, but sadly it never did.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
St. Patrick's Day 2 days late...
A Leprechaun came one morning.... one St. Patrick's Day morning. Leaving candy and footprints ALL over the house! :) I remember when I was little Grandma would have green footprints all over her house and there were gold coins hidden everywhere! It was so fun! I remember this one year we didn't go to her house, and I waited and waited for the Leprechaun to come to our house, but sadly it never did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey the Leprechaun came to our house too. Love that green tradition.
The leprechaun has been a little unpredictable at our house the past couple of years. He keeps coming a day late. :) Maybe he needs a secretery?
Post a Comment