
I just love holidays and anyway I can I like to celebrate them! Usually we make groundhog shaped cookies, but we had made them 2 days prior. I got tired of doing them so I didn't quite finish the eyes, but these are our Groundhog's Day cupcakes, which we eaten along with the movie "Groundhog's Day."







4 comments:
So very cute. I will have to remember this for next year.
Oh thats cute- your so creative! Have you heard of the cute treat idea for thanksgiving? My ward in salt lake did it in R.S. You dip a marshmellow in chocolate and put in on a round choc. graham cracker cookie. It's a pilgrim hat. And on the marshmellow, you have to put a small square with white frosting, you know, like that hats. Ha ha. My describing can be confusing. But it was so good and so cute!!
That's fun! I never would have thought to make groundhog cookies - or cupcakes for that matter. Look at you taking advantage of an opportunity to celebrate. :)
cool beans, I remember last years ground hog day.
Post a Comment