Halloween was so fun! I had classes. I dressed in black and orange for class and then changed into a costume later. We went to my roommate's house and her mom made us Chili and doughnuts! We then went trick-or-treating with her little sister. We finished off by watching a movie. Overall, it was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Oh I love homemade donuts. YUM! I am glad you had a good time. We missed you at the family party.
It looks like you had a lot of fun on Halloween! It was fun to see you for a few minutes on Saturday - I am glad that I got to hook up with you guys for a little bit! Rexburg is a nice place, and I hope that you are wearing your long undies today. :) Brrrr. We have a couple of inches of snow, so you probably have 12, right?
Post a Comment