Saturday, January 13, 2007
Some days when I'm awfully low
Oh man, I feel so alone sometimes! I am so scared for solo and emsemble this year, I have to do something for band and choir! I barely know anyone! I wanted to meet new people during this play, but that hasn't happened a whole lot, in fact I feel like the sort of friendships I DID have are going away, even though they are in the play with me! Oh why did I have to move! I am never home, because of play practice, and we open on Feburary 6th! YIKES! COME SEE IT! I just wish this year was over and I was more certain about my future. DUMB THINGS! I hate feeling lost and alone. Just like that song, "I wanna go home" that says, " And I'm surrounded by a million people, I feel so alone." Something like that. One would think that I would have some friend now, but really no one cares all that much about being close with me, either it's the attitude of, She won't be here next year or, I already have my friendships established. I hate this so bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Katrina I really miss you! I always find myself thinking, "Oh if only Katrina were here...she would think this was hilarious with me!" and every time I dry my hands I think about you. I really want to come see your show! How is it coming? Oh I'm excited. I really need to write you an email, but really we just need to get together and talk because emailing is hard, sometimes.
I miss you too Katrina! Don't be lonely! That's agains the rules! After all Fred Stinko, "will feel a glow, just thinking of you." so just think of him and life is good!;) I'm excited for your play too! You're so amazing!
I know how you feel! it can be hard sometimes
Post a Comment